Virgin Money launches three-day travel money rate sale
- Virgin Money announces a travel money rate sale starting on 1 February
- Holidaymakers can manage holiday costs by taking advantage of special enhanced rates on offer
- The sale will cover three currencies: Euros, US dollars and Canadian dollars
As prospective holidaymakers begin to make plans for their 2016 holidays, Virgin Money is seeking to help them keep costs down by announcing a rate sale on selected travel money currencies.
The rate sale begins at 8am on Monday 1 February 2016 and will end at 8pm on Wednesday 3 February. During the sale Virgin Money will be offering special enhanced rates on three popular currencies:
- US dollars
- Canadian dollars
Customers can place their orders online or by telephone and their money can be collected from their nearest Virgin Money store, using the free click and collect service. Customers can also take advantage of free home delivery on orders over £500.
Vikki Macleod, Director of Insurance and Currency Services at Virgin Money said: "Many people are planning a holiday at this time of year. Whether it’s for some winter sun, a half-term break, or looking ahead to the summer, our travel money rate sale comes at a great time. We can help customers manage the cost of their holiday by offering these enhanced rates on Euros, US and Canadian dollars, for three days only, starting on 1 February."
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
email@example.com email opens in a new window
About Virgin Money Travel Money
- Virgin Money Travel Money is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited on behalf of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £315 million, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving, the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.