Virgin Money launches new ‘All Round’ Credit Card
- 30 months interest free for balance transfers, money transfers and purchases
- The card is available for a limited period only, until 1 December
Virgin Money has launched its latest All Round credit card, offering 30 months interest free for balance transfers, money transfers and purchases.
The new 30 Month All Round Card is available from today for a limited period until 1 December 2016, and offers:
- 30 months 0% interest on purchases
- 30 months 0% interest on balance transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 2.50%
- 30 months 0% interest on money transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 4.00%
Introductory rates apply to balance and money transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening.
Chris Taylor, Director of Credit Card Products at Virgin Money, said: “Many credit card customers want to use their card for retail spending as well as balance and money transfers, and our new All Round card is ideal for them to do that, offering 30 months interest-free on each.”
All Virgin Money credit card customers have access to Virgin Money Lounges together with a range of exclusive offers from the Virgin Group, including discounts on a range of Virgin products such as holidays and train tickets. Further information on Virgin Money credit cards can be found at www.virginmoney.com
Virgin Money Press Office:
0191 279 4676
|Card||Balance transfer period||Balance transfer fee||Money transfer period||Money transfer fee||Purchase period||Representative APR (variable)|
|30 Month All Round Card||0% for 30 months||2.50%||0% for 30 months||4.00%||0% for 30 months||18.9%|
Unlike most credit card providers in the UK, Virgin Money ensures that all successful applicants receive the promotional rate and duration they apply for. Virgin Money does not offer shorter balance transfer periods or higher interest rates to customers after reviewing their application.
Virgin Money provides a credit card calculator to help customers select the Virgin Money credit card that best meets their needs. Customers select the size of balance or amount of money they intend to transfer and their planned monthly repayment. The calculator then orders Virgin Money’s credit card range by overall cost, promotional period or length of time to repay the balance. Customers can try out different scenarios and see the impact of alternative payment plans, and the calculator also shows the monthly payment that will enable customers to clear their balance within the promotional period, avoiding any interest payments. The calculator is available at virginmoney.com/cards
Applicants for Virgin Money credit cards can also take advantage of the Card Checker tool, which offers a quick way to see whether they are likely to be accepted for a card before submitting a full application, so there is no effect on their credit file. The Card Checker is available at virginmoney.com/cards.
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/cards/ for full terms and conditions.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to over 3.2 million customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- More than 12,500 charities have registered with Virgin Money Giving and, by the end of September 2016, almost £500 million had been raised for charity through the service since its launch in 2009, resulting in an estimated £15.7 million more raised for charity because of its not-for-profit model.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.