Virgin Money launches new 38 month balance and money transfer credit card
- New credit card offers 38 months interest-free for balance and money transfers
- The card will be available for a limited period only, until 13 January 2016
Virgin Money has launched a new credit card offering 38 months interest free on both balance and money transfers. Launched today, the card will be available for a limited period only and will be withdrawn on 13 January 2016.
The new 38 month card offers:
- 38 months 0% interest on balance transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 2.79%
- 38 months 0% interest on money transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 4.00%
- 3 months 0% interest on purchases
All introductory rates apply to balance and money transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Five-year fixed rate at 65% LTV reduced by 0.21% to 2.54% (No product fee)
John Natalizia, Director of Credit Card Products and Operations at Virgin Money, said: "Our balance and money transfer credit cards have proven to be very popular with customers and we’re delighted to start 2016 with the launch of another card, offering both balance and money transfers interest-free for 38 months."
Virgin Money has also launched a new calculator on its website, designed to help customers choose the best card for their individual needs. In addition, a new "spray-paint" card design has also been launched, which customers can select on all new credit card applications.
Unlike most credit card providers in the UK, Virgin Money ensures that all successful applicants receive the promotional rate and duration they apply for. Virgin Money does not offer shorter balance transfer periods or higher interest rates to customers after reviewing their application.
All Virgin Money credit card customers have access to Virgin Money Lounges together with a range of exclusive offers from the Virgin Group, including discounts on a range of Virgin products such as holidays, train tickets and health club membership.
Further information on Virgin Money credit cards can be found at www.virginmoney.com.
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
|Card||Balance transfer period||Balance transfer fee||Money transfer period||Money transfer fee||Purchase period||Representative APR (variable|
|38 Month Balance Transfer||0% for 38 months||2.79%||0% for 38 months||4.00%||0% for 3 months||18.9%|
- The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/cards for full terms and conditions.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, pensions, investment and protection products.
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make "everyone better off" – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to our shareholders.
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.