State-of-the-art Virgin Money office opens in Chester city centre
- Virgin Money has opened a high-spec new office in Gorse Stacks House in the heart of the city
- More than 60 credit card staff will work in the beautiful new space, designed with the special 'Virgin Money touch'
Virgin Money continues to reinvent and enrich the banking experience for both customers and colleagues alike, by opening a brand new office space for 60 staff working within its growing credit card business.
With plenty of room for future expansion, the facility is based in the heart of Chester City Centre occupying 2 floors of prime office accommodation in the newly completed Gorse Stacks House.
The 2 floors have been joined via a striking central staircase with feature lighting and the rest of the high-spec interior bears all of the hallmarks of the Virgin Money brand. The unique styling creates a memorable environment, with attractive and comfortable surroundings for all who work there. And away from the modern workspace where the day job is done, staff can enjoy relaxing break-out areas and meeting rooms decorated with artwork drawn from the rich heritage of the Virgin Group, including iconic bands from the Virgin Records label.
The office was designed by London architects Spacelab who have worked with Virgin Money on their award-winning customer Lounges.
The 60 strong team in Gorse Stacks House deal with the management of Virgin Money’s successful credit card business that launched in early 2015, and has experienced strong growth ever since. The team have established a reputation for shaking up the market over the past 12 months, including their launch of the bold Sex Pistols inspired ‘Never Mind the Bollocks’ card design.
Michele Greene, Virgin Money’s Director of Credit Cards said: "Chester is a very important location now for Virgin Money and we expect to continue to grow here as we build our business for the future. Our new office, located right here in the heart of Chester, gives us the perfect base to do that and the team are delighted to have moved in to this brilliant new office space."
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
firstname.lastname@example.org email opens in a new window
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money's business ambition is to make "everyone better off" – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £315 million, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving, the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.