Virgin Money relaunches its market-leading all round credit card
- Card offers a market-leading combination of 0% interest on balance transfers, money transfers and purchases for 24 months
Virgin Money has relaunched its All Round credit card, offering customers a market-leading 24 months interest free on balance transfers, money transfers and purchases.
The new All Round card offers:
- 24 months 0% interest on balance transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 1.00%
- 24 months 0% interest on money transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 1.90%
- 24 months 0% interest on purchases
The All Round card is available with immediate effect for applications. All introductory rates apply to balance and money transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening.
John Natalizia, Director of Credit Card Products at Virgin Money, said: "Our new All Round credit card is ideal for customers who want to use their card for a combination of purchases and balance or money transfers. The card offers customers different opportunities to manage their finances and, for example, the 0% interest money transfer option on this card could offer a very attractive alternative to repaying an unsecured loan over the same two-year term."
Unlike most credit card providers in the UK, Virgin Money ensures that all successful applicants receive the promotional rate and duration they apply for. Virgin Money does not offer shorter balance transfer periods or higher interest rates to customers after reviewing their application..
All Virgin Money credit card customers have access to Virgin Money Lounges together with a range of exclusive offers from the Virgin Group, including discounts on a range of Virgin products such as holidays and train tickets. Further information on Virgin Money credit cards can be found at www.virginmoney.com
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
firstname.lastname@example.org email opens in a new window
|Card||Balance transfer period||Balance transfer fee||Money transfer period||Money transfer fee||Purchase period||Representative APR (variable)|
|All Round Card||0% for 24 months||1.00%||0% for 24 months||1.90%||0% for 24 months||18.9%|
- The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/cards for full terms and conditions.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money offers savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, currency services, pensions, investments and protection products to customers across the UK.
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make "everyone better off" - this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £315 million, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving, the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.