Virgin Money partners with Travelex to launch new Travel Money service
- Virgin Money’s new Travel Money service delivers to the customer’s door
- Travelex will be the exclusive travel money provider to Virgin Money
- New service complements Virgin Money’s popular Travel Insurance product range
Virgin Money has today launched its new Travel Money Service in partnership with Travelex.
Whether customers require the dong, the dollar or the dirham, the new service makes ordering and collecting travel money simple and convenient. Customers can order their foreign currency online, by phone or in any Virgin Money Store. They can then choose to have their foreign currency delivered to their door or pick it up in Store, on the next working day on orders placed before 2pm.
For those customers who don’t spend all of their holiday currency the new Virgin Money Travel Money service also provides a buy-back service for any unused notes through any Travelex bureau.
Darrell Evans, Virgin Money’s Director of Current Accounts, Investments and Insurance said:
“Although holiday makers use a variety of payment methods abroad, currency is still king for many people. The new Virgin Money Travel Money Service makes it simple and convenient for customers to get their foreign currency before they jet off on holiday, allowing them to focus on packing and all the other important pre-holiday preparation. With over 55 different currencies to choose from, customers can have their holiday cash conveniently delivered to their door, or pop down to pick it up at their local Virgin Money Store.
“Our new service complements our existing travel insurance product range, so we can now look after all of a customer’s holiday requirements.”
Virgin Money Press Office:
0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Virgin Money Travel Money
- Virgin Money Travel Money is provided by Travelex Currency Services Limited on behalf of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make "everyone better off" – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to our shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.