Virgin Money launches new buy-to-let intermediary exclusives and extends £750 cashback offer
- Intermediary exclusive buy-to-let products at 75% LTV launched, with fixed rates starting from 2.59%
- £750 cashback on all intermediary buy-to-let exclusives extended for a limited period only
Virgin Money is making a number of changes to its mortgage range, including the launch of a new range of intermediary exclusive buy-to-let products, at 75% LTV, with rates starting from 2.59%. It is also extending the availability of £750 cashback on all intermediary buy-to-let exclusives, for a limited period only.
The new product range is available from Thursday 19 November 2015.
New buy-to-let fixed rates available exclusively through intermediaries
- Two-year fixed rate at 75% LTV available at 2.59% (£1,995 product fee, £750 cashback)
- Five-year fixed rate at 75% LTV available at 3.65% (£1,995 product fee, £750 cashback)
- Two-year tracker rate at 75% LTV available at 2.59% (£995 product fee, £750 cashback)
Peter Rogerson, Virgin Money's Commercial Director for Mortgages said: "We are delighted to continue to support the mortgage market through the introduction of competitive new intermediary exclusives for the buy-to-let sector. We are also maintaining the £750 cashback offer across our intermediary exclusive buy-to-let range for a limited period."
Full details of Virgin Money’s mortgage product range are available at www.virginmoney.com.
Virgin Money Press Office:
0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
Early Repayment Charges – Buy-to-let
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Buy-to-Let Variable Rate (currently 4.99%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, an Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to our shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.
- The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit virginmoney.com/mortgages for full terms and conditions.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.