Virgin Money launches competitive new mortgage products
- Two-year fixed rate mortgage at 65% LTV now available at 1.59%, with a £995 product fee.
- Two-year fixed rate mortgage at 80% LTV now available at 2.04%, with a £995 product fee.
- Two-year fixed rate mortgage at 85% LTV now available at 2.39%, with a £995 product fee.
Virgin Money has today launched a competitive new mortgage range that is available through all intermediaries registered with a Virgin Money national account.
Key changes to the general product range
- Two-year fixed rate at 65% LTV now available at 1.59%, with a £995 product fee.
- Two-year fixed rate at 80% LTV now available at 2.04%, with a £995 product fee and £300 cashback (cashback with purchase only).
- Two-year fixed rate at 85% LTV now available at 2.39%, with a £995 product fee and £300 cashback (cashback with purchase only).
- Two-year fixed rate New Build special at 85% LTV now available at 2.34%, with a £995 product fee and £500 cashback.
Key changes to the Larger Loan product range
- Two-year fixed rate at 65% LTV now available at 1.49%, with a £1,495 product fee.
- Four-year fixed rate at 65% LTV now available at 2.25%, with a £995 product fee.
- Five-year fixed rate at 65% LTV now available at 2.29%, with a £1,495 product fee.
The Larger Loan products have a minimum loan size of £150,000.
Virgin Money is also continuing to waive the £99 application fee on selected 65%, 70% and 75% LTV intermediary products, for a limited period only.
Peter Rogerson, Virgin Money’s Mortgages Director said: "We continue to offer attractive mortgage options to customers and we expect demand to be high as these are some of the most competitive rates available in the current market. Our updated range continues to demonstrate that Virgin Money is committed to supporting intermediaries and the mortgage market."
Full details of Virgin Money’s new mortgage product range are available at www.virginmoney.com.
Virgin Money Press Office:
0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Standard Variable Rate (SVR, currently 4.79%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, an Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to our shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.
- The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit www.virginmoney.com/mortgages for full terms and conditions.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.