Virgin Money improves higher LTV residential mortgage range
- New two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV available at 3.19%, with a £995 product fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 95% LTV reduced by 0.10%, to 4.39% with no product fee
- Removal of £99 application fee across all residential products extended for a further period
Virgin Money has announced a number of improvements to its higher LTV mortgage range for customers with smaller deposits. The new products will be available from Friday 24 July 2015.
Key residential product changes
- New two-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 3.19% (£995 product fee, £500 cashback for first time buyers and £300 cashback for purchases)
- New three-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 3.59% (£995 product fee, £500 cashback for first time buyers and £300 cashback for purchases)
- New five-year fixed rate at 90% LTV at 3.79% (£995 product fee, £500 cashback for first time buyers and £300 cashback for purchases)
- Two-year fixed rate at 95% LTV reduced from 4.49% to 4.39% (no product fee, £300 cashback for purchases)
- Three-year fixed rate at 85% LTV reduced from 2.79% to 2.75% (£995 product fee, £300 cashback for purchases)
- Five-year fixed rate at 85% LTV reduced from 3.25% to 3.20% (£995 product fee, £300 cashback for purchases)
Virgin Money has also extended the removal of the £99 application fee for all residential lending products for a limited period only.
Peter Rogerson, Virgin Money’s Commercial Director for Mortgages said: “We’re delighted to announce these latest improvements to our residential mortgage range which provide further support and choice for customers with smaller deposits.”
Full details of Virgin Money’s mortgage product range are available at www.virginmoney.com.
Virgin Money Press Office:
0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Standard Variable Rate (SVR, currently 4.79%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, an Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make "everyone better off" – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to our shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.
- The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit virginmoney.com/mortgages for full terms and conditions.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.