Virgin Money extends the availability of its market-leading 37 month balance transfer credit card
VIRGIN MONEY EXTENDS AVAILABILITY OF ITS 37 MONTH BALANCE TRANSFER CREDIT CARD
- Market-leading credit card will now be available for a further month – until 2 November
- The card offers interest-free balance and money transfers for 37 months
Virgin Money has extended the availability of its market-leading 37 month balance transfer credit card for an additional month due to the popularity of the card since it launched.
The card, which offers 37 months 0% interest on both balance and money transfers, was originally launched as a limited offer for 20 days only and was due to be withdrawn on 30 September, but it will now remain open to applications until 2 November 2015.
The 37 month credit card offers:
- 37 months 0% interest on balance transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 2.79%
- 37 months 0% interest on money transfers, with a one-off transfer fee of 4.00%
- 3 months 0% interest on purchases
The introductory rates apply to balance and money transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening.
John Natalizia, Director of Credit Card Products and Operations at Virgin Money, said: “We’ve seen a fantastic response since we launched our 37 month card, so we’ve decided to extend the offer by another month to give customers the chance to get their hands on our market-leading zero per cent interest period for both balance and money transfers.”
Unlike most credit card providers in the UK, Virgin Money ensures that all successful applicants receive the promotional rate and duration they apply for. Virgin Money does not offer shorter balance transfer periods or higher interest rates to customers after reviewing their application.
All Virgin Money credit card customers have access to Virgin Money Lounges together with a range of exclusive offers from the Virgin Group, including discounts on a range of Virgin products such as holidays, train tickets and health club membership.
Customers can also have their Virgin Money credit cards in a variety of colourful designs, including the iconic Sex Pistols artwork.
Further information on Virgin Money credit cards can be found at virginmoney.com
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
|Card||Balance transfer period||Balance transfer fee||Money transfer period||Money Transfer fee||Purchase period||Representative APR (variable)|
|37 Month Balance Transfer||0% for 37 months||2.79%||0% for 37 months||4.00%||0% for 3 months||18.9%|
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/cards for full terms and conditions.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, current accounts, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to our shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion, including funds raised through Virgin Money Giving the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.