Virgin Money soars to new heights with its London Lounge
- Virgin Money has brought its unique Lounge concept to London
- The new Virgin Money Lounge can be found at 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF
- Virgin Money customers can relax and enjoy a first class experience
Virgin Money has opened the doors to its brand new London Lounge, right in the heart of the West End. The new Lounge is located just off Piccadilly at 1 Eagle Place, London, SW1Y 6AF – just a short walk from Piccadilly Circus tube station and in the heart of the ‘Theatre District’. It is available exclusively for the use of Virgin Money customers and membership is free.
The Lounge has been designed to offer customers and their guests a memorable experience in attractive and comfortable surroundings. All of the Virgin Money Lounges are designed to be unique. New features in London include a ‘sky lounge’, complete with Virgin Atlantic first class seats and windows, where customers can recline and take advantage of the in-flight entertainment system. There is also a traditional ‘red London telephone box’ where customers may make calls.
All Virgin Money Lounges offer free refreshments and snacks, use of iPads, free Wi-Fi access, TVs to catch up on the latest news, daily newspapers and magazines, and facilities to help keep children entertained. They also offer a work space for customers with informal areas available for customers looking to hold a business meeting. As part of Virgin Money’s ambition to make ‘everyone better off’, Lounges are also available free of charge for community events, charity meetings and fundraising activities.
Customer reaction to the Virgin Money Lounges has been overwhelmingly positive. The London Lounge becomes the fourth to open across the country, with other Lounges in Edinburgh, Manchester and Norwich, and with more to open in 2014.
Photographs of the London Lounge are available here: http://virg.co/vmlondonlounge
Virgin Money Chief Executive Jayne-Anne Gadhia said: “Our customers tell us that they love our Virgin Money Lounges and we are delighted to open our spectacular new London Lounge. We are always aiming to offer something extra-special to our customers and our Lounges are another way of us doing that. They are a great illustration of how we are building a very different, better kind of bank - one that makes everyone better off”.
To find out more about Virgin Money’s Lounges, visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/about-lounges/
Virgin Money Press Office
Tel: 0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, pensions, investment and protection products.
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business as we aim to offer good value to customers, treat employees and corporate partners well, make a positive contribution to society and deliver a profit to our shareholders.
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money aims to help runners raise over £250 million over 5 years and will use its infrastructure, online capability and financial expertise to deliver that through Virgin Money Giving.
Virgin Money Holdings (UK) Limited. Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 03087587). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL.