Virgin Money launches new 75% LTV Buy-to-let mortgage range
- Buy-to-let maximum loan to value (LTV) increased from 70% to 75%
- 75% LTV two-year fixed rate buy-to-let mortgage now available from 3.59%
- 75% LTV five-year fixed rate buy-to-let mortgage now available from 4.49%
Virgin Money has increased its maximum buy-to-let LTV from 70% to 75% and has introduced a selection of products at the new maximum LTV. All products will be available from 14 March 2014.
The new improved buy-to-let range is designed to reinforce Virgin Money’s position in this segment of the mortgage market.
New buy-to-let 75% LTV fixed rate products on offer include:
- Two-year fixed rate at 4.15% with a £995 product fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 3.74% with a £1,995 product fee
- Three-year fixed rate at 4.89% with a £995 product fee
- Five-year fixed rate at 4.55% with a £1,995 product fee
New buy-to-let 75% LTV tracker products on offer include:
- Two-year fixed rate at 3.35% with a 2.5% product fee
- Two-year fixed rate at 4.09% with a £995 product fee
Cashback of £750 remains available across Virgin Money’s core range of buy-to-let products (excluding intermediary exclusives).
Peter Rogerson, Virgin Money’s Savings and Mortgages Director said: “We are delighted to launch our new range of 75% loan to value buy-to-let products, demonstrating the importance we place on this segment of the mortgage market. We reviewed our proposition after listening to feedback from our intermediary partners and believe the increase to 75% loan to value will improve choice for those looking for a buy-to-let product in the market today.”
For more details of the full Virgin Money mortgage product range please visit: http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/mortgages
The descriptions of our product range are provided for information purposes only. This press release is not a financial promotion and should not be used or displayed as such.
Virgin Money Press Office
Tel: 0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Buy-to-Let Variable Rate, (currently 4.99%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, the Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
Fee Saver Option
The Fee Saver Option is ideal for customers looking to keep their fee costs as low as possible. This option is available across most of the range of mortgage products, enabling customers to choose between lower rates on a range of product fees, or paying a slightly higher rate without a product fee. Where fees are added to the loan they will incur interest for the term of the loan
Products are available through registered mortgage intermediaries, via the UK based call centre on 0800 0285 277 and at mortgages.virginmoney.com. Phone lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm Saturday, and 10am to 3pm on Sunday.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money leads the London Marathon sponsorship with the ambition to help runners raise £¼ billion over 5 years and will use its infrastructure, online capability and financial expertise to deliver that through Virgin Money Giving.
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/mortgages for full terms and conditions.