Virgin Money launches new fee-free remortgage exclusives
This information is intended for use by journalists and is correct at the time of publication. Customers wanting to view our current mortgage range should visit our mortgages pages.
- Two new five year fixed rate deals provide genuine fee-free options
- No product or application fees to help ease the pain of upfront remortgage costs
Virgin Money is launching two new products for remortgage customers, which have no product or application fees. The products will be available exclusively through all intermediaries registered with a Virgin Money national account from Tuesday 12 August 2014.
The new products are:
- Five-year fixed rate at 3.59% up to 70% LTV
- Five-year fixed rate at 3.84% up to 75% LTV
Both products also include free standard legal and basic valuation work, meaning customers can take these products without any upfront remortgage costs.
The new products complement Virgin Money’s existing remortgage proposition and enhance its range of intermediary exclusives, with four and five year fixed rates available from 2.99%.
Full details of Virgin Money's mortgage product range are available at: www.virginmoney.com
- ENDS -
Virgin Money Press Office
0191 279 4676
NOTES TO EDITORS
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Standard Variable Rate (SVR), (currently 4.79%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, the Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
Products are available through registered mortgage intermediaries, via the UK based call centre on 0800 0285 277 and at mortgages.virginmoney.com. Phone lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm Saturday, and 10am to 3pm on Sunday.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make "everyone better off" – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual one-day fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money has helped London Marathon runners raise over £¼ billion through Virgin Money Giving, the not-for-profit online fundraising service, since 2010.
The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about this product should visit http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/mortgages/ for full terms and conditions.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.