Virgin Money updates mortgage range
- 90% LTV fixed rates from 4.29%
- Selected fixed rates at 70% and 75% LTV reduced by up to 0.25%
- Selected two and three-year Trackers reduced by up to 0.25%
Virgin Money has announced a number of changes across its residential and buy-to-let mortgage ranges. The updated range will be available from 25 October 2013.
We continue to support customers with smaller deposits, and will reduce our 90% LTV two-year fixed rate mortgage product to 4.29% with a £995 fee.
We’re also making improvements to our product offering for customers at lower LTVs, with rate reductions to selected fixed rates and Trackers. This includes a two-year fixed rate product at 2.29% up to 75% LTV with a £995 product fee; and a very competitive two-year Tracker at 1.89% up to 70% LTV, with a £995 product fee.
Fee-saver products have also been improved, with a new three-year fixed rate at 2.59% up to 70% LTV with no fee, and a five-year fixed rate at 3.19% up to 70% LTV with no fee.
Peter Rogerson, Commercial Director for Mortgages and Savings at Virgin Money said: “We are pleased to announce these latest mortgage rate changes, which will help borrowers across a range of circumstances.”
For more details of the full Virgin Money mortgage product range, please visit: http://bank.virginmoney.com/mortgages/.
The descriptions of our product range are provided for information purposes only. This press release is not a financial promotion and should not be used or displayed as such.
For more information, please contact the Virgin Money Press Office:Tel: 0191 279 4676
Notes to Editors
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Standard Variable Rate (SVR), (currently 4.79%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, the Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
Fee Saver Option
The Fee Saver Option is ideal for customers looking to keep their fee costs as low as possible. This option is available across most of the range of mortgage products, enabling customers to choose between lower rates on a range of Product Fees, or paying a slightly higher rate without a Product Fee. Where fees are added to the loan they will incur interest for the term of the loan.
Products are available through registered mortgage intermediaries, via the UK based call centre on 0800 0285 277, at mortgages.virginmoney.com, or through the nationwide network of stores. Phone lines are open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm Saturday, and 10am to 3pm on Sunday.
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, pensions, investment and protection products.
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders.
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money leads the London Marathon sponsorship with the ambition to help runners raise £¼ billion over 5 years and will use its infrastructure, online capability and financial expertise to deliver that through Virgin Money Giving.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.