Virgin Money launches new mortgages - available for two weeks only
- Two year fixed rates available from 1.89%
- A five year fixed rate available at 2.95%
- Up to 90% LTV two year fixed rate is available at 3.99%
- Products are available exclusively through intermediaries and for two weeks only
Virgin Money has announced the launch of three new fixed rate residential mortgages.
The products will be offered exclusively through Virgin Money’s intermediary partners from Wednesday 6 November 2013, for a limited period of two weeks only.
The new products being launched are:
|Fixed term||Max LTV||Interest rate||Product
All of these products offer a maximum loan size of £250,000.
The additional incentives of a free basic valuation and free standard legal work are available for remortgage customers on these products.
Peter Rogerson, Commercial Director for Mortgages and Savings at Virgin Money said: “We’re expecting these new mortgages to be very popular, and we are delighted to offer them to mortgage customers through our intermediary partners.”
Media Contacts:Virgin Money Press Office
Tel: 0191 279 4676
Early Repayment Charges
Following the fixed rate or tracker period, the loan will revert to Virgin Money’s Standard Variable Rate (SVR), (currently 4.79%) for the life of the loan. On Everyday products, the Early Repayment Charge will apply to the outstanding secured loan balance at the time of redemption. Any overpayments in excess of the 10% annual allowance will also be subject to the Early Repayment Charge.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, pensions, investment and protection products
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders
- Virgin Money is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money leads the London Marathon sponsorship with the ambition to help runners raise £¼ billion over 5 years and will use its infrastructure, online capability and financial expertise to deliver that through Virgin Money Giving
- The information contained in this press release is intended solely for journalists and should not be used by consumers to make financial decisions. Any consumer interested in learning more about these products should visit www.virginmoney.com/mortgage for full terms and conditions.
Virgin Money plc - Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 6952311). Registered Office - Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.