Virgin Money launches new fixed rate savings bonds
- A new range of fixed rate bonds with rates up to 2.80%
- A choice of one, two and three year bonds
- Same rate available through all channels - online, post and stores
Virgin Money announces the launch of its latest Fixed Rate bond issues. The new Virgin Fixed Rate Bond Issues 32, 33 and 34 are available in Virgin Money stores, online and by post. Interest rates are the same through all distribution channels.
The Virgin Fixed Rate Bonds offer customers a fixed rate of 2.40% for one year, 2.65% for two years and 2.80% for three years.
Withdrawals are not permitted during the fixed rate period.
More information on the savings range is available at virginmoney.com/savings.
Virgin Money Press Office
Tel: 0191 279 4676
|Annual gross*/AER**||Monthly gross*|
|Virgin Fixed Rate Bond Issue 32||2.40%||2.38%|
|Virgin Fixed Rate Bond Issue 33||2.65%||2.62%|
|Virgin Fixed Rate Bond Issue 34||2.80%||2.77%|
|Virgin Fixed Rate E-Bond Issue 25||2.40%||2.38%|
|Virgin Fixed Rate E-Bond Issue 26||2.65||2.62%|
|Virgin Fixed Rate E-Bond Issue 27||2.80%||2.77%|
*Gross is the rate of interest paid to eligible non-taxpayers without deduction of tax. Please note interest will be paid net of tax unless you are eligible to receive interest gross and submit the required registration form to us.
**AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be when interest is paid and added to the capital balance each year.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Virgin Money
- Virgin Money provides savings, mortgages, credit cards, pensions, investment and protection products to over four million customers
- Virgin Money’s business ambition is to make “everyone better off” – this philosophy underpins our approach to business by offering good value to customers, treating employees well, making a positive contribution to society and delivering a profit to shareholders
- Virgin is the official sponsor of the London Marathon, the biggest annual fundraising event in the world. Virgin Money leads the London Marathon sponsorship with the ambition to help runners raise £¼ billion over 5 years and will use its infrastructure, online capability and financial expertise to deliver that through Virgin Money Giving