It's quick and easy to get back online, you will need your Credit Card to reset your Online Service access.
If you have forgotton your Customer ID, you can request an email reminder. Once you enter the requested details we will send you a reminder to your registered email address.
If you have forgotton your Password or Passcode, you can reset these online. We will send you a 6 digit One Time Access Code to your registered mobile phone to get you back into your account.
If you would like more information about our online service and how to sign in, check out our how to guides.
Our Virgin Money Credit Card mobile app is the quickest and easiest way to manage your account - you can download it via the App Store or Google Play, just search for Virgin Money Credit Card.
Here are the payment options available:
- Transfer money from your bank current account – To make an electronic payment you will need to use sort code 40-64-25, bank account number 41320424 and quote your 16 digit Virgin Money Credit Card Number as the payment reference.
- Direct Debit – You can make payments by Direct Debit on a monthly basis, the Direct Debit will collect on your monthly due date. You have the option to pay the minimum payment, a regular fixed payment or the full statement balance. Please remember your Direct Debit will be collected regardless of any additional payments made. You can set up or amend a Direct Debit online by logging on to Online Service or in our mobile app.
Please Note – If a statement has already been produced and you set up a Direct Debit online. The Direct Debit will not take effect until the following month.
- Debit Card – You can make a one-off debit card payment via our mobile app or Online Service by choosing ‘Payments’ from the menu, then ‘Pay by Debit card’ and following the instructions on screen. If you would prefer to make a payment by debit card over the phone, just call us on 0800 011 3210 to use our automated phone service.
Your first payment will be due 20 days after your first statement is produced, you will receive an e-mail when your first statement is ready to view online.
Alternatively, if you need paper statements, you can change your options via Online Service. Select Services, there you will see Update your account, where you can Manage your statement options.
Yes, it is straightforward to transfer a balance, you can do this via our mobile app.
Remember though, you will need to do this within the first 60 days for you to receive the introductory balance transfer offer. You can use our balance transfer calculator to find details on our introductory offers, including any fees we charge. Don’t forget – promotional offers start from the date your account is opened, not from when you transfer your balance.
How to do a balance transfer via the mobile app
- Just tap the ‘Payments’ icon and follow the instructions. Read the ‘Important information’ carefully before you complete the transfer.
- To complete the transfer, you'll need your password. This will be at least 8 characters chosen from 3 or more of these categories: numbers, upper case letters, lower case letters and special characters (such as *!@?).
- Please check your transactions to make sure your balance transfer request has been completed as expected.
- If you have frozen your card your balance transfer won't be approved.
Don’t have our mobile app? Head to the App Store or Google Play and search for Virgin Money Credit Card.
A one‐time passcode is a unique six digit number we’ll text to your mobile. It can only be used once, and for security reasons will only work for a short amount of time. If you have any problems getting hold of your passcode, make sure you get in touch. We might need to check we have the right number for you.
We’ll never call, email or ask you for your one‐time passcode, so please don’t share it with anyone. One‐time passcodes are used to register for our Online Service, sign in to or change details on your online account, verify some requests you make and to confirm it’s you when you make a card transaction online.