Before you start
Use this form to…
- Ask us for a replacement card
If you think that your card is lost or stolen then please contact us straight away. Virgin Money Credit Card holders can do this on 0800 011 3210. Virgin Atlantic Credit Card holders can do this on 0800 085 3210. We're here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please do not fill out this form.
Meanwhile, if you think your card is lost or stolen and you are the primary card holder you can freeze your card if you have our mobile app.
To do this you will need
- The last four digits of the credit card you want to replace. If you don’t have the number handy you can find it:
- On your statement
- On any correspondence you have received from us
- In the mobile app on the account summary screen
- Personal details on the account (name, address, date of birth)
Please make sure that you enter the details for the person who needs the replacement card.
- If you've told us that you no longer accept our terms and conditions, you won't be able to use your card and we won't be able to send you a new one. You can find out more about this here.
- If we've told you we can't send a card for any other reason, you'll need to contact us by phone.