Win 7 nights in Barbados Prize ("Prize Draw")
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw is not eligible.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open at midday on 31 July 2019 and will close at midday on 30 August 2019 (the "Entry Period").
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice or liability where the Promoter decides there is good reason for doing so.
- All valid entries received within the Entry Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
3. How do you enter?
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Prize Draw entry form on the myvirginmoney.com website during the Entry Period.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- A winner will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants after the expiry of the Entry Period.
5. What is the Prize?
- The prize is a 7 night all-inclusive stay at a 3v+ rated hotel (of the Promotor’s choosing) in Barbados for two. It includes:
(a) return Economy Classic flights from London Gatwick Airport with Virgin Atlantic for the winner and their guest;
(b) a 3v+ hotel that will be chosen by the Promotor; and
(c) two Departure Beach day passes.
- The total value of the prize is £3,500 (which includes the 7 night all-inclusive hotel stay, the flights and the day passes). This prize is subject to further terms and conditions which can be found here https://www.virginholidays.co.uk/important/terms-and-conditions Link opens in a new window.
- Any additional costs such as excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions and attractions will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- The prize does not include visas, taxes, fees, charges and surcharges. These are the responsibility of the winner and their guest and will be payable by each passenger.
- The winner must confirm their dates of travel, which will be subject to availability, to the Promotor via email by midnight on 31 October 2019.
- The winner won’t be able to use the prize on the following dates:
25 October to 4 November 2019.
20 December 2019 to 6 January 2020.
14 February to 24 February 2020.
3 April to 20 April 2020.
22 May to 1 June 2020.
20 July to 1 September 2020.
23 October to 2 November 2020.
18 December to 4 January 2021.
- The prize must be taken before 31 December 2020.
- There are no alternatives to this prize in cash, or otherwise, and the prize is non-transferable.
- The winner will receive an e-booking confirmation for the prize within two weeks of the holiday dates, which will be subject to availability, being booked. This will be emailed to the winner.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by email on or before 10 September 2019, or as soon as practically possible after the Entry Period expires.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner’s name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Win 7 nights in Barbados Prize Draw, Virgin Money, Discovery House, 4 Norwich Business Park, Whiting Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 6EJ.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you free Facebook and Twitter from any action or claim that comes to light because of this Prize Draw. If you’ve got any questions, comments or complaints about this Prize Draw, you must ask and/or tell us, and not Facebook and Twitter.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which means the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the Promoter (“the Promoter”)?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Facebook and Twitter aren’t the promoter of this Prize Draw. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Facebook and Twitter.