2 night for 2 in Paris, the city of lights Prize Draw ("Prize Draw")
1. Who can enter?
- All UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible.
2. When can you enter?
- The entry period will open on 29 March 2019 and will close on 30 April 2019 (the "Entry Period").
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the Prize Draw at any time without prior notice or liability where the Promoter decides there is good reason for doing so.
- All valid entries received within the Entry Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
3. How do you enter?
- To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the Prize Draw entry form on the myvirginmoney.com website during the Entry Period.
- You can only enter once.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- The winning entries will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants after the expiry of the Entry Period.
5. What is the Prize?
- The winner will receive (the "Prize"):
- There are no alternatives to this Prize in cash or otherwise and the Prize is non-transferable.
- The Prize will be delivered by post to a UK address only.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winner by email on or before 10 May 2019, or as soon as possible after the Entry Period expires.
7. What else do you need to know?
- The Promoter's decision is final.
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under any obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winner agrees to allow Virgin Money to confirm their name and county of residence to other entrants.
- You can request the winner's name and county of residence by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: 2019 Paris Prize Draw, Virgin Money plc, Discovery House, 4 Norwich Business Park, Whiting Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 6EJ.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
8. Who is the Promoter (“the Promoter”)?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.