Choose a different product
Sign in / register
Already have a mortgage with us?
Find out how to view and choose a new deal – you may even be able to do so online in just a few minutes.
Stay safe and secure
It’s important to keep an eye out for fraud and scams, especially during times of change. To keep yourself safe, please follow these five rules:
- Never disclose security details, such as your PIN or full banking password
- Don't assume an email, text or phone call is authentic
- Don’t be rushed – a genuine organisation won’t mind waiting
- Listen to your instincts – you know if something doesn’t feel right
- Stay in control – don’t panic and make a decision you’ll regret
If you'd like to know more, visit our Staying Safe Online pages.
Bank of England Base Rate changes
On 2 August 2018 the Bank of England increased the Base Rate to 0.75%
Want to understand how your existing Virgin Money mortgage could be affected by the Base Rate change? The first thing to do is check what type of mortgage you're on.
Find out how it could affect you