In this section
Win fantastic prizes
- Just get an online quote from us for your Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance.
(As part of the quote you will need to supply full details including: full name, address, post code, email address and contact number).
- We'll automatically enter you into the draw, whether or not you decide to go ahead with your cover.
- We'll then draw 20 winners at random in each quarterly prize draw.
So what's up for grabs?
A holiday in the Maldives
1 x 6-night stay for two in the stunning Maldives with Virgin Holidays.
And every quarter, 20 lucky winners will be drawn for the rest of our fantastic Virgin prizes.
Read on to find out more...
A Parisian city break
2 x 2-night Paris Culture Break for two with Virgin Experience Days.
A magical balloon flight
3 x 7 Day Anytime Plus National Balloon Flights for two. See the world in a new way.
View more prizes
Samsung Galaxy Tablets courtesy of Virgin Media
4 x Samsung Galaxy Tablets from our friends at Virgin Media. Take your media with you on the go.
Virgin Wines mixed cases
5 x cases of delicious red and white wine. Hand-picked by the experts over at Virgin Wines.
Virgin Experiences Days Vouchers worth £100 each
6 x £100 Virgin Experience Days vouchers. Make a day of it!
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Who can enter?
- All UK residents over 18.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draws or operation of the Prize Draws cannot enter.
- How do you enter?
- Visit virginmoney.com and complete a full quote for Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance or Life Insurance online, there will be no offline entry available.
- Quotes via any third party websites will not be included in the Prize Draw(s).
- You will need to provide your full name, address, postcode, email address and contact number when you apply for the quote directly from virginmoney.com to be eligible for the Prize Draws.
- There will be 4 Prize Draws (1 each quarter) and 1 Main Prize Draw.
- You will be automatically entered into one of the quarterly Prize Draws according to the Qualifying Period in which you apply for your quote. See section 3 for the Qualifying Periods.
- All qualifying entrants will be entered into the Main Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into a quarterly Prize Draw once per product quote.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- When can you enter?
- Each Prize Draw has a different Qualifying Period as set out below:
|Qualifying period||Date of Prize Draw|
|Period 1 Draw: Midday 31 December 2017 to Midday 31 March 2018.||Within 10 working days of the end of the Qualifying Period.|
|Period 2 Draw: Midday 31 March 2018 to Midday 30 June 2018.||Within 10 working days of the end of the Qualifying Period.|
|Period 3 Draw: Midday 30 June 2018 to Midday 30 September 2018.||Within 10 working days of the end of the Qualifying Period.|
|Period 4 Draw: 30 September 2018 to Midday 31 January 2019.||Within 10 working days of the end of the Qualifying Period.|
- The Main Prize Draw winner will be drawn within 10 working days of 31 January 2019.
- How will the winner(s) be selected?
- Winners will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants in each Qualifying Period.
- There will be one winner for the Main Prize Draw. The Main Prize Draw is open to all entrants from each Qualifying Period.
- At our sole discretion we may draw more winners for any Prize Draw.
- The Prizes will be allocated to the winners in the order they are drawn.
- You cannot win more than one Prize in each Prize Draw period.
- What are the Prizes?
- The Main Prize is a 6 night all-inclusive stay at a luxury hotel in the Maldives, including flights from the UK for 1 prize winner and their guest. Further terms and conditions apply which will be confirmed when the Main Prize is awarded. The terms and conditions for the Main Prize also include the following:
- Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the holiday pursuant to these terms and conditions including without limitation, excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions and attractions will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- It does not include the cost or arrangement of any applicable passenger visas, taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, which will be charged to and payable by each passenger. The amount of these is subject to change.
- The winner (and their guest) of the Maldives prize must redeem their Prize by confirming their dates of travel by 31 March 2020.
- There will be 20 Prizes for each of the 4 quarterly Prize Draws which are:
- 2 x Two night Paris break for two.
- 3 x Virgin Balloon Flights – National 7 day anytime plus voucher for two.
- 4 x Samsung Galaxy Tab A’s.
- 5 x Case of mixed Virgin Wines.
- 6 x Virgin Experience Days Voucher worth £100.
- These Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the Prize is awarded. For the Virgin Experience Days Prizes the winners will be responsible for any additional expenses including, but not limited to, travel, spending money and accommodation.
- The Prizes are non-transferable.
- How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners by email/letter no later than 10 days after the relevant Prize Draw.
- Each winner will have three weeks from the date of the email/letter to claim their Prize. We will make reasonable attempts to contact winners but, if the Prize is not claimed, it will be forfeited. We may draw another winner independently and at random using the same process as outlined in section 4.
- We will contact the winners using the contact details we hold from the quotes they have requested.
- What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw and the Main Prize Draw.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to display their name and county of residence details at myvirginmoney.com
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draws themselves or the awarding of the Prize(s) impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draws and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- We reserve the right to withdraw or alter these terms and conditions of the ‘Insurance Prize Draws’ at any time. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be available at myvirginmoney.com for the duration of the Prize Draws.
- Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
A fabulous offer for you
A fabulous offer for you
When our existing customers take out a new Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy with us, we’ll give them £25 cashback.
£25 cashback terms and conditions
- The Cashback Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, who hold or have held at least one Virgin Money product within the last 12 months.
- The Cashback Offer will open at midnight on 10 July 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Cashback Offer at any time without notice or liability.
- To qualify for the Cashback Offer you must apply for a new Virgin Money Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy (“Policy”) directly to Virgin Money and subsequently be accepted for, purchase and retain the Policy for the Payment Period. You must also enter the promotional code MVMANNUAL during the application.
- The Cashback Offer is not available on Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy renewals or on policies that have been applied for via third party websites such as price comparison sites.
- Please allow up to 90 days ("the Payment Period") from the commencement date of your Policy for you to receive the cheque.
- In the case of a joint policy, only the first named customer can participate in the Cashback Offer and receive a cheque. The cheque will be sent directly to that customer. The cheque will be valid for 6 months and will be cancelled on the expiry of that period. No replacement cheques will be issued.
- The cheque will be in the sum of £25.
- If you apply for more than one Policy you can only participate in the Cashback Offer once. If the Promoter reasonably believes the Cashback Offer is being abused in any way the Promoter reserves its right to stop the cheque being sent, or reclaim the cash back in such circumstances.
- No other offer can be used in conjunction with the Cashback Offer.
- Standard policy terms and conditions apply.
- Events may occur which render the Cashback Offer or the awarding of the Cashback Offer impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In such circumstance, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Cashback Offer and you agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. You agree that any personal information provided will be shared with MLP Fulfilment Services Limited for the purposes of processing and delivering the Cashback Offer. Personal information will not be used by MLP Fulfilment Services Limited for marketing purposes.
- The Cashback Offer is subject to English Law.
- The Cashback Offer is administered on behalf of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd by MLP Fulfilment Services Limited (company no. 08293983), Tabley Court, Moss Lane, Over Tabley, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0PL.
- Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd registered in England and Wales (company number 3072766) ("the Promoter"). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Our annual multi trip travel insurance comes with winter sports cover as standard
- Kids covered free when travelling with paying parents or grandparents - up to three under 18's per adult
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance helpline
Get a quote now and enter our prize draw
Plus Virgin Money customers earn £25 cashback when taking out a new annual multi-trip travel insurance policy - just quote the promo code MVMANNUAL
Cashback is paid within 90 days of the policy starting, as long as it hasn’t been cancelled. Terms apply.
Travel Insurance & what's covered
Virgin Travel Insurance is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd and is arranged and administered by Insure & Go Insurance Services Ltd. Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd and Insure & Go Insurance Services Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Insure & Go Insurance Services Ltd Registered Address: One Victoria Street, Bristol Bridge, BRISTOL, BS1 6AA. Registered in England and Wales (Company Number: 04056769).Travel insurance is underwritten by MAPFRE Asistencia Compañía Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros, Sociedad Anonima, trading as MAPFRE Assistance, which is authorised by Dirección General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority are available on request. MAPFRE UK Branch Registered Address: 5th Floor, Alpha House, 24a Lime Street, London EC3M 7HJ. Company Number: FC021974. Branch Number: BR008042. Terms and conditions apply.