In this section
Fancy the chance to win fantastic prizes? Get an Annual Travel Insurance quote from us and one of them could have your name on it.
Top prize is a magical family holiday to Florida. Seek your thrills in the ‘theme park capital of the world’, or hit the beaches to soak up some of the Sunshine State. We’ll also be giving away flights to ‘New York New York’ with Virgin Atlantic.
- Just get an online quote for your Annual Travel Insurance. As part of the quote you’ll need to give us a few details to enter the prize draw.
- We'll automatically enter you into the draw, whether or not you decide to go ahead with your cover.
- We'll then draw one lucky winner at random in each quarterly prize draw.
Prizes you'll love
The big-ticket prize
A once-in-a-lifetime, 7-night trip to Orlando for a family of 4. Including Virgin Atlantic Economy Classic return flights (yes, you have to come home), theme park tickets and £1,000 spending money.
Bring on the Big Apple
Plus every quarter, one lucky winner will be drawn to win a pair of Virgin Atlantic Economy Classic return flights to New York.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Who can enter?
- All UK residents over 18.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draws or operation of the Prize Draws cannot enter.
- How do you enter?
- Visit virginmoney.com and complete a full quote for Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance or Life Insurance online, there will be no offline entry available.
- Quotes via any third party websites will not be included in the Prize Draw(s).
- There will be 4 Prize Draws (1 each quarter) and 1 Main Prize Draw.
- You will be automatically entered into one of the quarterly Prize Draws according to the Qualifying Period in which you apply for your quote. See section 3 for the Qualifying Periods.
- All qualifying entrants will be entered into the Main Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into a quarterly Prize Draw once per product quote.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- When can you enter?
- Each Prize Draw has a different Qualifying Period as set out below:
|Qualifying period||Date of Prize Draw|
|Period 1 Draw: Midday 31 January 2019 to Midday 30 April 2019.||By 10 May 2019.|
|Period 2 Draw: Midday 30 April 2019 to Midday 31 July 2019.||By 10 August 2019.|
|Period 3 Draw: Midday 31 July 2019 to Midday 31 October 2019.||By 10 November 2019.|
|Period 4 Draw: Midday 31 October 2019 to Midday 31 January 2020.||By 10 February 2020.|
- The Main Prize Draw winner will be drawn by 10 February 2020.
- How will the winner(s) be selected?
- There will be one winner for each of the quarterly Prize Draws. They will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants.
- There will be one winner for the Main Prize Draw who will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants.
- What are the Prizes?
- The prize for the Main Prize Draw is a 7 night stay at a Virgin Holidays 4V hotel in Orlando, Florida for a family of four (2 adults & 2 children), including return Economy Classic flights from the UK with Virgin Atlantic for the winner and their 3 guests. Plus theme parks tickets and £1,000 in the form of a cheque. Further terms and conditions apply which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- Any additional costs such as excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions and attractions will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- The prize does not include the cost or arrangement of any applicable passenger visas, taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, which will be payable by each passenger. The amount of these is subject to change.
- The winner of the Main Prize must redeem their Prize by confirming their dates of travel to Virgin Money via email by 31 December 2020.
- There will be 1 Prize for each of the 4 quarterly Prize Draws which are:
- 1 x Pair of Economy Classic return flights to New York with Virgin Atlantic.
- The Main Prize Flights and the New York Flights (together the “Virgin Atlantic Prizes”) are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s Conditions of Carriage which can be found at https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/prepare-to-fly/conditions-of-carriage.html Link opens in a new window.
- For the quarterly New York Flights travel is not permitted between:
- 16 February to 23 February 2019.
- 8 April to 26 April 2019.
- 20 July to 10 September 2019.
- 21 October to 1 November 2019.
- 12 December 2019 to 12 January 2020.
- 15 February to 22 February 2020.
- These Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the Prize is awarded.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
- How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners by email/letter no later than 10 days after the relevant Prize Draw has been drawn using the contact details provided in their quote.
- Each winner will have three weeks from the date of the email/letter to claim their Prize. We will make reasonable attempts to contact winners using the information provided when obtaining their product quote but, if the Prize is not claimed via email, it will be forfeited. We may draw another winner independently and at random using the same process as outlined in section 4.
- What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draws.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to display their name and county of residence details at myvirginmoney.com
- The Prize Draws are subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draws themselves or the awarding of the Prize(s) impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draws and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
A fabulous offer for you
A fabulous offer for you
When our existing customers take out a new Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy with us, we’ll give them £25 cashback.
£25 cashback terms and conditions
- The Cashback Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, who hold or have held at least one Virgin Money product within the last 12 months.
- The Cashback Offer will open at midnight on 10 July 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend the Cashback Offer at any time without notice or liability.
- To qualify for the Cashback Offer you must apply for a new Virgin Money Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy (“Policy”) directly to Virgin Money and subsequently be accepted for, purchase and retain the Policy for the Payment Period. You must also enter the promotional code MVMANNUAL during the application.
- The Cashback Offer is not available on Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance policy renewals or on policies that have been applied for via third party websites such as price comparison sites.
- Please allow up to 90 days ("the Payment Period") from the commencement date of your Policy for you to receive the cheque.
- In the case of a joint policy, only the first named customer can participate in the Cashback Offer and receive a cheque. The cheque will be sent directly to that customer. The cheque will be valid for 6 months and will be cancelled on the expiry of that period. No replacement cheques will be issued.
- The cheque will be in the sum of £25.
- If you apply for more than one Policy you can only participate in the Cashback Offer once. If the Promoter reasonably believes the Cashback Offer is being abused in any way the Promoter reserves its right to stop the cheque being sent, or reclaim the cash back in such circumstances.
- No other offer can be used in conjunction with the Cashback Offer.
- Standard policy terms and conditions apply.
- Events may occur which render the Cashback Offer or the awarding of the Cashback Offer impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In such circumstance, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Cashback Offer and you agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. You agree that any personal information provided will be shared with MLP Fulfilment Services Limited for the purposes of processing and delivering the Cashback Offer. Personal information will not be used by MLP Fulfilment Services Limited for marketing purposes.
- The Cashback Offer is subject to English Law.
- The Cashback Offer is administered on behalf of Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd by MLP Fulfilment Services Limited (company no. 08293983), Tabley Court, Moss Lane, Over Tabley, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0PL.
- Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd registered in England and Wales (company number 3072766) ("the Promoter"). Registered at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Our annual multi trip travel insurance comes with winter sports cover as standard
- Kids covered free when travelling with paying parents or grandparents - up to three under 18's per adult
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance helpline
Get a quote now and enter our prize draw
Plus Virgin Money customers earn £25 cashback when taking out a new annual multi-trip travel insurance policy - just quote the promo code MVMANNUAL
Cashback is paid within 90 days of the policy starting, as long as it hasn’t been cancelled. Terms apply.
Travel Insurance & what's covered
Virgin Travel Insurance is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd and is arranged and administered by Insure & Go Insurance Services Ltd. Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd and Insure & Go Insurance Services Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Insure & Go Insurance Services Ltd Registered Address: One Victoria Street, Bristol Bridge, BRISTOL, BS1 6AA. Registered in England and Wales (Company Number: 04056769).Travel insurance is underwritten by MAPFRE Asistencia Compañía Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros, Sociedad Anonima, trading as MAPFRE Assistance, which is authorised by Dirección General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details about the extent of regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority are available on request. MAPFRE UK Branch Registered Address: Dixon House, 72-75 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4BR. Company Number: FC021974. Branch Number: BR008042. Terms and conditions apply.