1. Who can qualify for the Cashback?
- The Cashback Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, who hold or have held at least one Virgin Money product within the last 12 months.
- The Cashback Offer is not available to customers who have applied for a Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA in the current or preceding tax year.
2. How do I qualify for the Cashback?
- To qualify for the Cashback Offer you must open a new Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA online directly with Virgin Money and enter the promotion code MVMISA during the on-line application.
- The Cashback Offer is not available on Stocks and Shares ISAs that have been applied for via third party websites such as price comparison sites.
- You must either pay in a minimum of £150 per month by direct debit for 6 months, or a lump sum of £5000 or more. Lump sum payments must be held within the Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA for 90 days.
- Payments must be made within 9 consecutive months of the date you opened your Stocks and Shares ISA so that they qualify for the Cashback Offer.
3. When will the Cashback Offer open and close?
- The Cashback Offer opened at midnight on 10 July 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify, terminate or extend the Cashback Offer at any time without notice or liability.
4. What is the Cashback amount?
- A cheque for £50 made payable to the named applicant.
5. When will I receive the Cashback?
- If you’re paying monthly, please allow up to 90 days from receipt of the sixth direct debit payment for you to receive the cheque.
- If you’re paying a lump sum, please allow up to 90 days from the date of the initial payment for you to receive the cheque.
- The cheque will be valid for 6 months and will be cancelled on the expiry of that period. No replacement cheques will be issued.
6. What else do you need to know?
- You can only participate in the Cashback Offer once.
- If the Promoter reasonably believes the Cashback Offer is being abused in any way the Promoter reserves its right to stop the cheque being sent, or reclaim the cash back in such circumstances.
- No other offer can be used in conjunction with the Cashback Offer.
- Standard product terms and conditions apply.
- Your personal information will be shared with MLP Fulfilment Services Limited so they can process and deliver the cheque to you. They won’t use your personal information for marketing purposes.
- The Cashback Offer is subject to English Law.
- Events may occur which render the Cashback Offer or the awarding of the Cashback Offer impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. In such circumstances, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion vary or amend the Cashback Offer and you agree that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- The Cashback Offer is administered on behalf of Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Ltd. by MLP Fulfilment Services Limited (company no. 08293983), Tabley Court, Moss Lane, Over Tabley, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0PL.
7. Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money Unit Trust Managers Ltd. authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Our company number is 3000482.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.