Fancy the chance to win fantastic prizes? Get a Life Insurance quote from us and one of them could have your name on it.
Top prize is a magical family holiday to Florida. Seek your thrills in the ‘theme park capital of the world’, or hit the beaches to soak up some of the Sunshine State. We’ll also be giving away flights to ‘New York New York’ with Virgin Atlantic.
- Just get an online quote for your Life Insurance. As part of the quote you’ll need to give us a few details to enter the prize draw.
- We'll automatically enter you into the draw, whether or not you decide to go ahead with your cover.
- We'll then draw one lucky winner at random in each quarterly prize draw.
Prizes you'll love
The big-ticket prize
A once-in-a-lifetime, 7-night trip to Orlando for a family of 4. Including Virgin Atlantic Economy Classic return flights (yes, you have to come home), theme park tickets and £1,000 spending money.
Bring on the Big Apple
Plus every quarter, one lucky winner will be drawn to win a pair of Virgin Atlantic Economy Classic return flights to New York.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Who can enter?
- All UK residents over 18.
- Employees of Virgin Money cannot enter.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draws or operation of the Prize Draws cannot enter.
- How do you enter?
- Visit virginmoney.com and complete a full quote for Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance or Life Insurance online, there will be no offline entry available.
- Quotes via any third party websites will not be included in the Prize Draw(s).
- There will be 4 Prize Draws (1 each quarter) and 1 Main Prize Draw.
- You will be automatically entered into one of the quarterly Prize Draws according to the Qualifying Period in which you apply for your quote. See section 3 for the Qualifying Periods.
- All qualifying entrants will be entered into the Main Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into a quarterly Prize Draw once per product quote.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else.
- When can you enter?
- Each Prize Draw has a different Qualifying Period as set out below:
|Qualifying period||Date of Prize Draw|
|Period 1 Draw: Midday 31 January 2019 to Midday 30 April 2019.||By 10 May 2019.|
|Period 2 Draw: Midday 30 April 2019 to Midday 31 July 2019.||By 10 August 2019.|
|Period 3 Draw: Midday 31 July 2019 to Midday 31 October 2019.||By 10 November 2019.|
|Period 4 Draw: Midday 31 October 2019 to Midday 31 January 2020.||By 10 February 2020.|
- The Main Prize Draw winner will be drawn by 10 February 2020.
- How will the winner(s) be selected?
- There will be one winner for each of the quarterly Prize Draws. They will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants.
- There will be one winner for the Main Prize Draw who will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entrants.
- What are the Prizes?
- The prize for the Main Prize Draw is a 7 night stay at a Virgin Holidays 4V hotel in Orlando, Florida for a family of four (2 adults & 2 children), including return Economy Classic flights from the UK with Virgin Atlantic for the winner and their 3 guests. Plus theme parks tickets and £1,000 in the form of a cheque. Further terms and conditions apply which will be confirmed when the prize is awarded.
- Any additional costs such as excess baggage, car parking charges, excursions and attractions will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guests.
- The prize does not include the cost or arrangement of any applicable passenger visas, taxes, fees, charges and surcharges, which will be payable by each passenger. The amount of these is subject to change.
- The winner of the Main Prize must redeem their Prize by confirming their dates of travel to Virgin Money via email by 31 December 2020.
- There will be 1 Prize for each of the 4 quarterly Prize Draws which are:
- 1 x Pair of Economy Classic return flights to New York with Virgin Atlantic.
- The Main Prize Flights and the New York Flights (together the “Virgin Atlantic Prizes”) are subject to Virgin Atlantic’s Conditions of Carriage which can be found at https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/prepare-to-fly/conditions-of-carriage.html Link opens in a new window.
- For the quarterly New York Flights travel is not permitted between:
- 16 February to 23 February 2019.
- 8 April to 26 April 2019.
- 20 July to 10 September 2019.
- 21 October to 1 November 2019.
- 12 December 2019 to 12 January 2020.
- 15 February to 22 February 2020.
- These Prizes may be subject to further terms and conditions which will be confirmed when the Prize is awarded.
- The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
- How do you know if you have won?
- We will notify the winners by email/letter no later than 10 days after the relevant Prize Draw has been drawn using the contact details provided in their quote.
- Each winner will have three weeks from the date of the email/letter to claim their Prize. We will make reasonable attempts to contact winners using the information provided when obtaining their product quote but, if the Prize is not claimed via email, it will be forfeited. We may draw another winner independently and at random using the same process as outlined in section 4.
- What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draws.
- You may be asked but are not under an obligation to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The winners agree to allow Virgin Money to display their name and county of residence details at myvirginmoney.com
- The Prize Draws are subject to English law.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draws themselves or the awarding of the Prize(s) impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draws and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- Who is the promoter?
- We are Virgin Money (a trading name of Clydesdale Bank PLC).
- Our Company No. is SC001111.
- Our registered office is at: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL.
Virgin Money Life Insurance
- Simple, affordable life cover from £6 per month*.
- No GP report needed when you apply.
- Free standard Will writing service. Terms apply.
Get a quote now and enter our prize draw
Find out moreabout Virgin Money Life Insurance
*Virgin Money Life Insurance from £6 per month. Based on a 30 year old non-smoker purchasing single level-term £202,000 cover for 10 years. Prices correct as of July 2019.
Virgin Money Life Insurance is promoted by Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd and arranged and administered by BISL Limited. Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd registered in England and Wales (company no. 3072766). Registered oce Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE3 4PL. BISL Limited registered in England and Wales (company no. 3231094). Registered oce Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. Virgin Money Personal Financial Service Ltd and BISL Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.