What would you do with £2,000? Perhaps you'd makeover your home, use it to pay for that dream holiday or squirrel it away for a rainy day. Whatever you'd do with the cash, put yourself in the running for an amazing £2,000 with this month's fantastic draw.
Now's the ideal time to spring-clean your finances - and this amazing prize could let you do just that. For your chance to win, all you need to do is fill in our entry form then top up or transfer into any Virgin Money ISA before 2 May 2017.
There's no minimum amount to pay in, and you can do it by any method, subject to the Terms and Conditions of your account.
One lucky winner will be drawn in May 2017 to receive a cheque for £2,000.
No ISA? Don't worry - all you need to do is open a Virgin Money ISA, then pay or transfer in any amount.
You could choose one of our Cash ISAs which are tax-free and low risk with a guaranteed return. Or you could invest in one of our Stocks and Shares ISAs with the potential to beat savings rates by investing in the stock market, although you may get back less than you invest.
Remember, you can save up to £15,240 in the 2016-17 tax year and £20,000 in the 2017-18 tax year.
Simply complete the entry form and pay into your ISA between 7 March and 2 May 2017 to be in with a chance of winning.
Remember, you can only subscribe to one Cash ISA, one Stocks and Shares ISA and one innovative Finance ISA in each tax year. During 2017-18 tax year you may also be able to subscribe to a Lifetime ISA. With a Stocks and Shares ISA, the value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest.
Whether you're savings for something important, or just want to put some money away for a rainy day, we offer a wide range of savings accounts which could suit you.
- Interested in a Cash ISA? - If you're looking to make the most of your tax-free savings allowance, then a Cash ISA could be the perfect place to start.
- Top up your ISA - There are lots of ways to top up your Virgin Money Cash ISA. You can visit us in Store, post a cheque or make an electronic transfer.
- Transfer an ISA to us - Most of our Cash ISAs accept transfers from other banks, so if you have an ISA with another provider, why not see if you can get a better rate with us? Switching is quick and easy.
- Interested in a Stock and Shares ISA? - We believe you don't need to be an expert to invest in the stock market. So If you're happy to invest your money for at least 5 years and are prepared to accept more risk, take a look at our tax-friendly Stocks and Shares ISAs.
- If you're already a Virgin Money customer, we'll give you £50 cashback when you take out a new Virgin Money Stocks and Shares ISA online. Terms apply (including minimum £150 per month for six consecutive months or £5000 lump sum).
Remember, the value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. This is a medium to long-term investment so you should be prepared to invest your money for at least five years. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and the regulations may change in the future.
- Top up your ISA - It's easy to top up your Stocks and Shares ISA. You can make one-off payments and arrange to make regular payments via Direct Debit.
- Want to transfer to us? - If you have an ISA with another provider it's quick and easy to transfer to us.