Whether you want to build your savings or repay debt, getting a picture of where your finances are – and where they could be – can help give you a focused plan to make your financial objectives come to fruition sooner.
We've teamed up with The Money Advice Service to bring you some of their most useful tools and calculators with the aim of helping you make the most of your money.
Helping you manage your money
- Money health check Link opens in a new window
Get a picture of your finances and a tailor-made advice plan with simple, practical tasks you can start now, from building your savings to repaying debt.
- Budget planner Link opens in a new window
Work out how much money you have coming in and what you’re spending it on, in order to identify any areas of non-essential spending.
- Money stretcher calculator Link opens in a new window
Work out how long your money could last over a particular period.
- Quick cash finder Link opens in a new window
Work out where you can make savings on things that you buy regularly.
Helping you make more of your products
When it comes to specific financial products, whether you’re a saver, investor or borrower, if you want to know how a particular product could work best for you simply select a calculator and enter the relevant information to find out.
- Pension income calculator Link opens in a new window
Work out how much retirement income you might receive from saving in a personal, stakeholder or group pension.
- Pension savings calculator Link opens in a new window
Estimate how much you need to save for retirement.
- Mortgage payment calculator Link opens in a new window
Find out your approximate monthly mortgage payments.
- Affordability calculator Link opens in a new window
Find out roughly how much you can afford to borrow.
- Savings calculator Link opens in a new window
Find out how your savings might grow in the future, or work out how you can meet your savings goal.
- Loans calculator Link opens in a new window
Find out how much your monthly loan repayment could be, or how quickly you can pay off your existing loans.