Terms and conditions
1. Who can enter?
- Entry to the £5k Prize Draw ("Prize Draw") is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or over.
- Anyone directly connected to the Prize Draw or operation of the Prize Draw are not eligible.
2. When can you enter?
- The Prize Draw will open on 28th December 2018 and close at 12:00pm on 30th April 2019 (the "Entry Period").
3. How do you enter?
- To enter the Prize Draw you must:
- hold or open an eligible account during the Entry Period and the account must remain open until 1st May 2019, the end of the Entry Period; and
- make at least one payment into an eligible account (or send us your completed ISA transfer form) during the Entry Period; and
- complete the £5k Prize Draw online entry form.
- A valid email address must be provided on the entry form and your details must match those for your eligible account.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. For accounts in more than one name, only the first named account holder will be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- All valid entries received within the Entry Period will be entered into the Prize Draw.
4. How will the winner be selected?
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all qualifying entries after the end of the Entry Period.
5. What is the Prize?
- The winner will receive: A cheque for £5,000 ("Prize")
- There are no alternatives to the Prize and the Prize is non-transferable.
6. How do you know if you have won?
- The winner will be contacted using the details provided in the Prize Draw entry form before 31 May 2019 or as soon as possible after the Entry Period closes.
- The winner has 10 working days to accept their Prize by email. If the Prize is not accepted within this time, the Promoter may draw another winner from all qualifying entries.
7. What else do you need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them and any subsequent decisions by us under these terms and conditions.
- Our decision is final.
- You agree to allow us to confirm your name and county of residence to other entrants.
- The winner's county of residence and name will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: £5k Prize Draw, Virgin Money plc, Discovery House, 4 Norwich Business Park, Whiting Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR4 6EJ.
- Events may occur which render the Prize Draw itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Prize Draw and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- The Prize Draw is subject to English law.
- Virgin Money Cash ISA, Stocks and Shares ISA and Savings Account terms and conditions apply.
8. Who is the Promoter?
- We are Virgin Money plc (“the Promoter”).
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is at Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.