Who is eligible to join Reward Boost?
- You have to be the primary cardholder of a Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card and have received an email from us telling you about Reward Boost.
What is Reward Boost?
- Reward Boost is a chance to earn more miles with your Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card:
|What you currently earn with your Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card
||What you’ll earn with the Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card plus Reward Boost
- 0.75 miles for every £1 you spend on card purchases.
- 1.5 miles for every £1 you spend on card purchases.
- 1.5 miles for every £1 you spend with Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays.
- 3 miles for every £1 you spend with Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Holidays.
- An upgrade or companion flight when you spend more than £20,000 in a year.
- An upgrade or companion flight when you spend more than £10,000 in a year.
- The rest of your Virgin Atlantic Flying Club Reward Terms and ConditionsLink opens in a new window will apply as normal. So you won’t earn any miles on Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Money Transfers, interest and fees. The only thing that changes is how many miles you earn for each £1 you spend.
- Your Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card Flying Club Tier Rewards Terms and Conditions will also still apply as normal. The only thing that changes is that you have to spend £10,000 in a year rather than £20,000 in a year to receive an upgrade or companion flight.
How much do I have to pay?
- Every year, you’ll have to pay £160:
- The first £160 will be added to your account on the statement after we’ve told you that Reward Boost has been added to your account.
- The second £160 will be added to your account on the statement in the same month in the next year, and so on.
Each year, the £160 will be added to your account as a Card Purchase. This means if you do not pay your balance in full each month, you’ll be charged interest on it at your normal rate for Card Purchases (or promotional rate if you have one).
How do I sign up?
- You need to click on the sign up link in the Reward Boost email and follow the instructions on the webpage. If you’re happy to go ahead, click ‘accept’ to agree to these Reward Boost Terms.
How long will it take to be added to my account?
- It can take up to 30 days. We’ll send an email to you once your Reward Boost is ready for you to start earning extra miles. You’ll continue to earn your standard Reward Credit Card miles on any spending before then.
- You’ll see all of your miles on your credit card statement as normal. Your miles will be added to your Flying Club account every month within five days of the date of your credit card statement.
Can I change my mind?
- Yes. First things, first – you have a right to cancel. Just let us know within 14 days of signing up and we’ll refund the whole £160. You won’t earn any Reward Boost miles though.
- If we don’t hear from you, your Reward Boost will renew automatically every year. You can tell us that you don’t want to renew it by getting in touch beforehand.
- If you close your Reward Credit Card or you decide that you don’t want the Reward Boost anymore, then just let us know.
Other things to know
- Your credit card will stay the same, so you won’t get a new card or card number. Your credit agreement will also stay the same and continues to apply.
- We can close your Reward Boost:
- When we’ve closed your Reward Credit Card, or
- When we’ve told you 60 days’ beforehand.
- If your Reward Boost finishes early because you change your mind or we close it, we’ll pay you back £13.34 for every month left of that year that you haven’t used your Reward Boost. We’ll reduce any money that we owe you by the amount that you owe us when your account is closed.
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Reward Boost.
- We are Clydesdale Bank plc (trading as Virgin Money). Our company number is SC001111. We’re registered in Scotland and our registered office is at 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow G1 2HL.