Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card Flying Club Terms
These Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card Flying Club Terms are between you and us. We’re Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited (registered in England at The VHQ, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 9DF). The Flying Club terms and conditionsLink opens in a new windowalso apply.
Earning Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card Points
- You’ll earn 0.75 Virgin Points for every £1 you spend on card purchases. You won’t earn Virgin Points on cash advances, balance transfers, money transfers, interest or fees.
- You’ll earn 1.5 Virgin Points for every £1 you spend directly with Virgin Atlantic or Virgin Holidays.
- There’s a cap on the Virgin Points you can earn each month based on your credit limit. So if your credit limit is £5,000, you’ll earn points on the first £5,000 of card purchases in a month. If you spend more than that, you won’t earn points on that bit. We’ll reset the counter every month on the date of your credit card statement. The cap doesn’t apply to bonus points.
- We’ll add your points to your Flying Club account every month within 5 days of your credit card statement date. You’ll get any bonus points in the month after you’ve earned them.
Earning Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card Flying Club Tier Rewards
- If you spend £20,000 or more on card purchases over 12 months, you’ll earn a reward. You can only earn one reward every 12 months. The 12 months resets on each anniversary of the date your Virgin Atlantic Reward Credit Card account was opened.
- Your choice depends on whether you’re a Red, Silver or Gold Flying Club member when you choose it. So if you’re a Red member when you earn your reward but a Silver member when you choose, you’ll get the Silver choices.
- You can choose a reward from:
- Companion Reward Ticket. Take one person with you in a reward seat:
- If you’re a Silver or Gold member when you book, the companion reward seat won’t cost any points.
- If you’re a Red member when you book, the companion seat won’t cost any points in Economy Classic and Premium, or you’ll get a 50% reduction in the points needed for Upper.
- Upgrade Voucher. Upgrade any booking by one cabin into a reward seat. Available to all tiers.
- To use your Reward Voucher for a return trip, you can either
- Book both flights at the same time, and redeem your voucher on the round-trip; or
- Book single flights outbound and return. If you book your outbound flight and use your reward voucher for that flight, you need to call the Virgin Atlantic Contact Centre to apply it to your separate return reward flight booking.
- Clubhouse Pass. (Silver and Gold Flying Club members only). For one person to use in any Clubhouse worldwide when flying with Virgin Atlantic, Delta or AFKL International. No additional guests can be permitted. If you’re a Gold member, you’ll get two passes.
- The reward will automatically be added to your Flying Club account within 30 days of earning it. It’ll be ready to spend straightaway.
- If you want to spend a reward, visit https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/contact-us.htmlLink opens in a new windowto sort it out. There are some key things you need to know about certain types of reward first:
- If you choose an Upgrade or Companion Reward Ticket, you can use it on a round trip, or upgrade two one-way flights. It’s subject to availability because they come from a limited number of seats in booking classes G, P and A only. You’ll still need to pay any taxes, fees and surcharges.
- If you choose a Clubhouse Pass, it’ll be good for one entry to one Clubhouse. We’ll post it to you so make sure you leave at least two weeks before you want to use it. We won’t replace lost or stolen passes, or change the expiry date.
- You can spend your reward for up to 24 months from the date it’s issued. That means you have to have booked your flights and taken the outbound flight within those 24 months. You can take the return journey afterwards.
Credit is available, subject to status, only to UK residents aged 18 or over.
The Virgin Atlantic Credit Card is issued by Clydesdale Bank PLC (trading as Virgin Money). Registered in Scotland (Company No. SC001111). Registered Office: 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL. Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd is an appointed representative of Clydesdale Bank PLC (trading as Virgin Money) which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Virgin Money adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the Lending Standards Board: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk Link opens in a new window
Your copy of the Statement of Lender and Borrower Responsibilities Link opens in a new window