Terms and Conditions
As part of our commitment to the promotion of equal rights for the LGBT community, Virgin Money will donate £1 to Stonewall every time a Virgin Money Credit Card customer makes a card purchase within the first three months of receiving a Rainbow Card. The total contribution Virgin Money will give to Stonewall is £100,000. This money will go towards helping Stonewall ensuring everyone feels free to be who they are, wherever they are.
1. What is the Rainbow Card Launch?
- Every time you make a card purchase in the qualifying period using a Rainbow Card, we will donate £1 to Stonewall (“the donation”).
- The qualifying period starts when you receive your Rainbow Card and ends three months later (“the qualifying period”). If you are a primary cardholder, we will treat you as having received your Rainbow Card ten days after we accept your application for a Rainbow Card. If you are an additional cardholder, we will treat you as having received your Rainbow Card ten days after we accept the primary cardholder’s application for a Rainbow Card for you. You can call us on 0800 011 3210* if you want to check your qualifying period.
- We will donate up to £100,000 to Stonewall as part of the Rainbow Card Launch.
- No cash alternative will be offered to you and the donation is not transferrable.
2. Anything else I need to know?
- Your personal information will be used to administer the Rainbow Card Launch.
- The Rainbow Card Launch is subject to English Law.
- Events and/or circumstances may occur which render the Rainbow Card Launch itself or the awarding of the donation impossible due to reasons beyond our control and, accordingly, we may in our absolute discretion vary or amend the Rainbow Card Launch and you agree that no liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
3. Who is the Promoter of the Rainbow Card Launch?
- We are Virgin Money plc.
- Our company number is 06952311.
- Our registered office is Jubilee House, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 4PL.
- Virgin Money plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority.
- Stonewall Equality Limited (trading as “Stonewall”) is not the promoter of the Rainbow Card or the Rainbow Card Launch and it does not endorse any product or service. Stonewall is a registered charity (registered charity numbers: England and Wales – 1101255; Scotland – SC039681).
*We are here 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Standard network charges may apply to your request. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for quality and training purposes and for compliance within regulations.