In this section
Ten top tips for a happy Lounge
- We’ll always do our best to accommodate members and their guests. But if we all start to feel like sardines, we’ll have to limit numbers and how long you can stay.
- The free refreshments are there to enjoy in the lounge – please don’t take them out (even those biscuits you love). You’re welcome to bring in food for your baby, but no other refreshments please.
- Guide and assistance dogs are welcome in Virgin Money Lounges. Sadly, we can’t let other pets in. Not even the really really cute ones.
- Children are very welcome, but are always the responsibility of the member they come in with – no pretending they’re not with you! Under 16s must be with an adult (even if it cramps their style).
- Members can bring personal belongings into the Lounge at their own risk. We’d love to keep an eye on everything for you but we’re not quite that good at multi-tasking.
- If you use our iPads and iMacs don’t forget to fully log out of any accounts when you’re done. We don’t want anyone getting a glance at your personal info, even accidentally. And remember, they’re for everyone to use – sharing’s caring.
- Please make sure you’re dressed in suitable attire for the Lounge environment. No pyjamas, bikinis or spacesuits.
- The Lounge Manager is there to make sure everyone is well looked after and has a lovely Lounge experience. Entrance is at the Manager's discretion. Be sure to give them your best smile.
- Virgin Money reserves the right to make changes to the Lounge in the future, including opening hours. We’re also open to suggestions – if you have a great idea, tell us so we can pinch it.
- Enjoy your time in the Virgin Money Lounge but please consider others enjoying the space too. It’s nice to be nice – no squabbling over that last digestive.
Thanks for reading. It’s all common sense, but it just helps everyone to enjoy the Virgin Money Lounge.