Prize draw terms
- You must be a Virgin Money personal current account customer registered for our mobile banking app, over 18 years old and resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland).
- Excludes anyone directly involved in the running of the Prize Draw.
- You can enter anytime between 26 May and 30 September 2022.
- There will be 5 Prize Draws, on the first working day of each month from June to October 2022.
- Step 1: Complete and submit the Prize Draw entry form in the Virgin Money mobile banking app. You can find it by selecting the ‘Discover’ tab on the app home page, then ‘Exclusive Rewards’ and the ‘Prize Draw’ tile. Once you have submitted your Prize Draw entry form you will be eligible for all future Points Millionaire Prize Draws.
- Step 2: You must log into your Virgin Money mobile banking app at least once per calendar month to be included in that month's Prize Draw.
- Step 3: You must complete one transaction on your account at least once per calendar month to be included in that month's Prize Draw. A transaction is defined as any of the following; withdrawals, deposits, transfers, payments.
- Entry forms and app log ins must be completed before midnight on the day before a draw.
In each calendar month there'll be 26 prizes:
- 1 first prize of one million Virgin Points.
- 25 runner up prizes of a 12-bottle case of wine from Virgin Wines worth £150 (non-alcoholic option worth £75).
- Winners will be responsible for meeting any additional costs associated with their prize.
- You can only win the first prize of one million Virgin Points once throughout the promotion.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for anything else, including cash. Also, you can't give your prize to anyone else (…why would you want to?!)
Virgin Points Millionaire
- If you are a Points Millionaire winner we'll send a promo code to the e-mail address you provided on your Prize Draw entry form. The e-mail will provide instructions on how to sign-up to Virgin Red (if you aren't already a member) and how to redeem your promo code on the Virgin Red app or website. A full list of how you can spend the Points can be found at www.virgin.com/virgin-red.
- You'll need to redeem your promo code by 30 April 2023. Once redeemed, the Points will be added to your Virgin Red account.
- There is no expiry date on Virgin Points, which can be used in line with Virgin Red's Programme Terms and Conditions Link opens in a new window.
- We thought we should highlight a few key things from Virgin Red's Programme Terms and Conditions:
- The Points don't have a cash value and they can't be swapped for cash or transferred to anyone else (except as set out in Virgin Red's Programme Terms and Conditions)
- The number of Virgin Points you can earn or the number of Virgin Points you need to spend to obtain a reward may change at any time
- Offers at Virgin Red are subject to change
- Although we'll be working closely with our friends at Virgin Red on this promotion, we aren't responsible for their terms, their marketing, or any of the offers available through Virgin Red.
- If you are a Virgin Wines winner, we'll send a redemption code to the e-mail address you provided on your Prize Draw entry form. The e-mail will provide instructions on how to redeem your prize through the Virgin Wines website.
- The prize is for a pre-selected 12 x 750ml bottle case of wine.
- If you'd prefer to receive a case of non-alcoholic wine, you can select that option with Virgin Wines instead. The non-alcoholic case is worth £75, rather than £150.
- If Virgin Wines are “out of stock” on any of the selected wines, you'll receive an alternative of equal or higher value.
- The redemption code must be used by 31 December 2022.
- Winners of Virgin Wines will need to provide their name and address to Virgin Wines for delivery.
- Virgin Wines terms of sale apply, including delivery timescales, for more information please visit www.virginwines.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Link opens in a new window.
- Winners will be chosen at random on the first working day of June to October 2022 from all eligible entrants for the previous month.
- We'll attempt to contact all winners by telephone by the 10th working day in June to October 2022. A follow up email will be sent containing the promotion codes to the e-mail address you provided on your Prize Draw entry form by no later than 10th working day following the draw. The e-mail will provide instructions on how to redeem your promo code with either Virgin Red or Virgin Wines.
- We'll use your personal information to help us run the Prize Draw. Find out more about how we use your personal information Link opens in a new window.
- We'll provide the winners' surnames and counties of residence to other entrants on request (but winners can say no if they want).
- You can ask us for the winners' surnames and the county where they live, by emailing Prize.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Prize Draw is being run by us, so you're only providing your details to us and not Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- We'll ask each month's first prize winner to tell us what they have redeemed their million Virgin Points on and to agree to us sharing their story on our social channels.
- English law applies to this Prize Draw.
- If something goes wrong, we'll try to fix it. If we can't because it's something we can't reasonably control, or it's not our fault, then we may have to make changes to this Prize Draw. This includes suspending or ending it early. We can make such changes without giving you notice. However, we'll try our best to avoid making changes. And we'll try to minimise any disappointment to you when we make changes.
- On the odd occasion, disputes happen in relation to prize draws. We really hope to avoid them! If any problems come up, we will try to resolve them quickly. We'll make the final decision in relation to any issues relating to the running of this Prize Draw.
- We like to call ourselves Virgin Money but our official name is Clydesdale Bank PLC.
- We're registered in Scotland at 30 St Vincent Place, Glasgow, G1 2HL.
- Our company number is SC001111.
If you wish to opt out of the prize draw at any point, please email Prize.email@example.com.