Virgin Travel Insurance - Find the right cover for you
Great features as standard with all our policies
- Kids covered free when travelling with paying parents or grandparents — up to three under-18s per adult.
- More than 40 sports and adventure activities included, from bungee jumping to windsurfing.
- Exclusive Virgin benefits for all our customers.
- Access to our 24/7 helpline for free travel advice and support.
Choose from 4 levels of cover
Our lowest price policy, with excess charges of £100.
Our most popular policy with standard excess charges.
Increased cover, with lower excess charges.
Our top of the range policy, with no excess charges.
|- Hospital benefit||£1,000||£1,000||£1,500||£2,000|
|- Delayed baggage||£75||£100||£200||£300|
|- Personal money||£350||£500||£500||£750|
|- Delayed departure||£200||£300||£400||£500|
|- Missed departure||£500||£500||£1,000||£1,500|
|- Trip cut short||£2,000||£3,000||£5,000||£7,500|
Customise your policy with optional extras
Access free travel advice and support from our 24/7 Helpline
- Essential information about your destination.
- Make an emergency claim while you're away.
- Ask us to transfer cash for you in an emergency.
- Ask us to contact a friend or relative on your behalf.
Just call us on +44 (0) 207 748 8908.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you need to make a claim, don't worry — we'll deal with it quickly. There are just four steps involved: