Virgin Travel Insurance - Find the right cover for you
Great features as standard with all our policies
- Kids covered free when travelling with paying parents or grandparents — up to three under-18s per adult.
- More than 40 sports and adventure activities included, from bungee jumping to windsurfing.
- Exclusive Virgin benefits for all our customers.
- Access to our 24/7 helpline for free travel advice and support.
Tunisia terrorist attack statement
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) are now advising against all but essential travel to the entire country, and are urging any British residents currently there to come home.
Going to Greece?
We've trebled our cover for lost or stolen cash for our Travel Insurance customers heading to Greece and those already in Greece.
Choose from four levels of cover
- Red: our lowest cost policy, with excess charges of £100 for each claim you make.
- Silver: standard policy, with excess charges of £60 for each claim you make.
- Gold: increased cover, with lower excess charges of £50 for each claim you make.
- Black: our top-of-the-range policy, with no excess charges.
Cover for the essentials
Our lowest price policy, with excess charges of £100.
Our most popular policy with standard excess charges.
Increased cover, with lower excess charges.
Our top of the range policy, with no excess charges.
|Trip cut short||£2,000||£3,000||£5,000||£7,500|
Customise your policy with optional extras
Access free travel advice and support from our 24/7 Helpline
- Essential information about your destination.
- Make an emergency claim while you're away.
- Ask us to transfer cash for you in an emergency.
- Ask us to contact a friend or relative on your behalf.
Just call us on +44 (0) 207 748 8908.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you need to make a claim, don't worry — we'll deal with it quickly. There are just four steps involved: