Virgin Travel Insurance - Find the right cover for you
Great features as standard with all our policies
- Kids covered free when travelling with paying parents or grandparents — up to three under-18s per adult.
- More than 40 sports and adventure activities included, from bungee jumping to windsurfing.
- Exclusive Virgin benefits for all our customers.
- Access to our 24/7 helpline for free travel advice and support.
Cover for the essentials
- We pay for emergency medical treatment and ambulance costs as well as your journey home, if it's medically necessary.
- We pay if something is lost, damaged or stolen. And if your baggage is delayed while you're heading to your destination, we'll pay for essentials to tide you over.
- If you have to cancel your trip because of a delay, we'll pay for travel and accommodation you don't use and can't claim back directly.
Choose from three levels of cover
- Silver: standard policy, with excess charges of £60 for each claim you make.
- Gold: increased cover, with lower excess charges of £50 for each claim you make.
- Black: our top-of-the-range policy, with no excess charges.
Customise your policy with optional extras
Access free travel advice and support from our 24/7 Helpline
- Essential information about your destination.
- Make an emergency claim while you're away.
- Ask us to transfer cash for you in an emergency.
- Ask us to contact a friend or relative on your behalf.
Just call us on +44 (0) 207 748 8908.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you need to make a claim, don't worry — we'll deal with it quickly. There are just four steps involved: