Tell me more
The Virgin Climate Change ISA invests in specially selected businesses (predominantly in the UK and Europe) who aim to drive outstanding profit growth and have a lighter environmental footprint.
We believe these companies will outperform heavier polluters who are facing increasing pollution taxes and penalties, imposed by Governments and regulators.
- Invest up to £11,520 this tax year (more with a Virgin Unit Trust)
- Pay in lump sums of £100 or more (there is a £500 minimum opening investment), or make regular monthly payments of £50 or more
- Invest by transferring existing ISAs to us
- Take your money out whenever you need to - there are no notice periods
Things to remember:
- You won’t pay any tax on the growth in value of your investment
- There’s an annual management fee of 1.75%
- There may also be a performance related fee if the fund outperforms the benchmarks set. This will be reflected in the unit price.
- Past performance isn’t a guide to the future, and with all stock market investments the value of your savings and the income you get from them can fall as well as rise, so you may not get back the amount you invested. This is a medium to long term investment so you should be prepared to invest your money for at least five years.