Tell me more
The Virgin Climate Change ISA invests in specially selected businesses (predominantly in the UK and Europe) who aim to drive outstanding profit growth and have a lighter environmental footprint.
We believe these companies will outperform heavier polluters who are facing increasing pollution taxes and penalties, imposed by Governments and regulators.
- Invest up to £15,000 this tax year
- Pay in lump sums of £100 or more (there is a £500 minimum opening investment), or make regular monthly payments of £50 or more
- Invest by transferring existing ISAs to us
- Make withdrawals from your ISA whenever you need to – there are no notice periods
Things to remember:
- You won’t pay any tax on the growth in value of your investment
- There’s an ongoing charge of 1.9% of the value of your fund
- There may also be a performance related fee if the fund outperforms the benchmarks set. This will be reflected in the unit price.
- Remember, past performance is not a reliable guide to the future. The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. This is a medium to long term investment so you should be prepared to invest your money for at least five years. Tax depends on your individual circumstances and may change in the future.